We had a generous amount of snow last night that turned our yard into a beautiful scene! It's really putting us in the mood to cuddle under blankets and enjoy the last day of our mini "vacation".
Last night, we got the tree up and the living room all decked out for Christmas. It's so inviting in there now :) Of course it could not be done without the traditional Morgan Mix playing in the background. We all just sat and stared at the tree for a while after we were finished decorating it, enjoying the lights. Hannah enjoyed it from a different angle...
2 comments:
Snow? Now let me think real hard and see if I remember what that stuff is. You are always welcome to join us in our sunshine. We sure miss you all, especially at this time of year when we remember our visit out there a few years ago. Enjoy the last few hours of your vacation.
I am SO jealous! I'm ready for some snow. I want to see a picture of your Christmas tree!!!
Post a Comment